A Matter of Balance Workshop
This 8-session workshop addresses the fears of falling and teaches fall prevention strategies, offered through a partnership between The Connections Area Agency on Aging and Greater Regional Public Health.
When: Tuesdays, 10:30 AM, September 20-November 8
This class was originally scheduled to start on June 7
Where: Gibson Memorial Library Genealogy Room
Who should attend?
The program was designed to benefit older adults who:
- Are concerned about falls
- Have sustained a fall in the past
- Restrict activities because of concerns about falling
- Are interested in improving flexibility, balance and strength
- Are age 60 or older, ambulatory and able to problem-solve
**Update** The workshop is now full.